I put on my big girl pants and made some pretty big decisions. I’ve decided…
- I will attempt another 20 miler this weekend. I figure I’ll go out, and if I feel like cutting it short then I’ll go home. If I’m feeling strong, then I’ll finish out. If I finish the 20, I’ll get the confidence on knowing I have a solid 20 miler under my belt. If not, then I start resting my legs and begin the taper. Either way, I think it will be a win-win situation!
- What I’m going to wear for the Marine Corps Marathon 🙂
- To actually put candy into this thing. But now I need more candy to fill this up! More Skittles or should I mix in some jelly beans? Maybe Mike and Ikes? ( I can’t make ALL the decisions)
- To try kale in a salad, and I actually like it! I’ve had kale before sautéed, baked in a casserole and made into kale chips, but never had it raw. I threw it into my salad last night, and it was good! (also contains spinach and red-leaf lettuce)
- Well, I already knew this but THE NATIONALS ARE AWESOMEEEEE! I’m super pumped for game 5 tonight against the St.Louis Cardinals! #NATITUDE
Have you made any big/little/important/funny/etc decisions lately?