View (and join me on) my upcoming races!
Just a girl that loves candy and running. Sometimes equally, but most times candy wins.
- Ran 3.87 miles and felt alright. This was my first attempt at "speed" work in a long time. And sadly I wasn't ev... bit.ly/1JzOEeZ 2 days ago
- My training last week: 2 workouts for 13.37 mi and 1141 calories burned dailymile.com/people/dstsuri… 5 days ago
- @DistrictSpell loves crabs, like a real Marylander should! instagram.com/p/4fAwO9OGZS/ 6 days ago
- Ran 7.91 miles and felt good. It was tough, but a good mental challenge. Next time, I'll remember to not s... dailymile.com/e/2F2Xa 6 days ago
- RT @MealsAndMiles: People Who Are Going To Be Very Disappointed When They Get To Canada buzzfeed.com/daves4/its-leg… via @davestopera 1 week ago