View (and join me on) my upcoming races!
Just a girl that loves candy and running. Sometimes equally, but most times candy wins.
- Ran 11.03 miles and felt good. I took a friend's advice and ran nice and slow. This went surprisingly well, cons... bit.ly/1u88MdN 15 minutes ago
- @madeline_moore i did! it was sorta hard, but i like it as a cross training activity. plus, it makes me feel like a graceful ballerina! :P 3 days ago
- Ran 4.35 miles and felt good. Considering I went to barre class last night (first time!) I wasn't as sore as I th... bit.ly/1lykCxu 3 days ago
- Ran 5.32 miles and felt good. Kinda tough, but thats what I get for not running for over a week. bit.ly/1q37Erd 5 days ago
- My training last week: 1 workout for 4.68 mi and 399 calories burned bit.ly/JAq0tv 6 days ago